Outside of work, I generally try to spend some time writing code on some open source projects. Some of these are really just hacks on ideas that I threw together in thirty minutes, others are a bit more involved.
You can find all of my open source projects on GitHub(opens in new window).
- Simple Cache(opens in new window) A minimal, React cache implementation for both client and server components!
- Simple Props(opens in new window) A minimal, CSS variable backed style-prop library
- @ds-pack/components(opens in new window) A component library built on Vanilla Extract, React, and Typescript.
- @ds-pack/use-media(opens in new window) A React hook for
window.matchMediathat is SSR safe.
- @ds-pack/use-refs(opens in new window) Helpers and utilities for working with refs in React
- Notedo(opens in new window) A note and todo list web application using plain text.
- Reroute(opens in new window) A React router package built for Suspense using hooks
- @ds-pack/babel-plugin-docs(opens in new window) A collection of babel utilities (plugins, visitors) for transforming code related to design systems.